Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hannah Elizabeth

Hannah, minutes after the C-section. Look at all the hair on her head.
My daughter all cleaned up and already ready to make herself happy with her thumb.

Hannah finally has come and our "zoo" is not taking anymore exhibits. The C-section went well and there were no complications, just pain. I came home today and I feel that today has been the hardest day of this ordeal. My other children have not seen their mother in four days and now their mother cannot pick them up.

Then there is the bottle thing. My triplets only get one bottle a day and that is right before they go to bed so seeing Hannah receiving a bottle every 3-4 hours is not working out for them. We are going through some adjustments. Please pray that the children will transition well, and that they are curious about the baby.

Here are a couple of pictures of Hannah. Yes she does have hair and it looks like it is going to be strawberry blond, which means that daddy is in trouble with a blond and blue eyes daughter and now a daughter with strawberry blond.

I would like to thank all the people that have been praying for us and for the people that signed up for the care calender. Noel and I are grateful for the generosity and love that shows to us.

1 comment:

gwyneth said...

what a cutie! I love the picture of her sucking her thumb. Don't worry about daddy dealing with the problems of two pretty girls. You'll have a nice bodyguard of brothers to help him :)