Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gift from mommy!

When mom and I were in Arlington for the homeschooling convention we stopped at Wal-Mart to get some snacks. While I was there I stopped in the toddler section to get the boys some more underwear. Then I saw it, Toy Story pajamas, and they were on clearance. So I decided to the "safari" a new pair of pajamas for being good while I was gone in Arlington.

The "safari" was more than thrilled to receive a new pair of pajamas. I had to get a picture of them in their new pajamas. Esther and Hannah received frog and butterfly pajamas even though they wanted Buzz Lightyear pajamas.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

They all look so cute. I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. I love seeing them because they change all the time. I am so blessed to be their grandmother and have the opportunity to see they as often as I can.