Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We have a guest bedroom!

Noel and I have wanted to have a room for people who come and visit us that was just theirs. Our guest bedroom for the longest time was the open game room on the second floor. I am sure that there were no complaints, but there was no privacy and no closet.

The boys moved into one room together and the girls were in another room. Noel and I decided to fix the fourth room into our guest room/sewing room. Of course with me I knew that we were going to paint the room and I wanted to try stripes. Now I have never done stripes and so I did my research and Noel was a trooper.

Here is the room before:



Boring!!!!!!

Here is the room after Noel and I spent 6 hours putting up paint tape on the walls.



Here is the room after we painted it.





I think that the room turned out nice. The closet doors were put back on and the blinds are back up in the windows. It actually looks like a normal room in our crazy house. I would like to thank Noel and Katherine for helping me with the room and for the support that I was not crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you did a great job on the room. I think you did a great job on your whole house. It is going to be neat to see how you make the upstairs room the school room. I love your creativity. Well, thank you for a beautiful room for us to stay in when we come. Love mom