Thursday, November 19, 2009

Are you Serious?

Naptime is over and I am going to get the "safari" up. I let Joshua, Jacob and Elijah out and as I am walking into the girls' room I notice that there is something different.

Esther decided that during naptime she was going to climb in with Hannah and take her nap. That is fine with me, but when I walked in there was something else going on. When I walked in Esther and Hannah were still sleeping. As I walked up to the bed this is what I saw.



There was no crying going on. Esther was sleeping and when she woke up she just looked at Noel and I staring at her. My "safari" never cease to amaze me, and Esther never surprises me how flexible she is. I know that if I ever tried that position I would be in pain and I would be screaming at the top of my lungs. The day that this happened I did not get a picture, but Esther decided to do it when everyone was awake and could watch her do it.

Like I tell Noel, it is just another day in our world and another memory that I have to share with them when they get older.


No comments: