Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thank you Aunt Kim

We wanted to say thank you for the wonderful gift that you sent us. This is what Aunt Kim sent us. It is a tile that has a family tree with a poem about what families are and what they mean.




We thought that the best part of the gift was that is was wrapped in the bubble wrap. So we took a video of the "safari" saying thank you and then trying to pop the bubble wrap, but the bubble wrap was too small for them to pop.



Thank you Aunt Kim for thinking of us. We miss you and hope to see you sooner than later. We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that everything is going well.

1 comment:

Kim Williamson said...

Oh my goodness I made the blog! The kids are just precious. I am glad you like the gift I thought it was very appropriate.
The thank you made my day, week, month! I made everyone in the office come look at it.
Give each other hugs for me - I love you all.
Aunt Kim