Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Sister Want-to-be!

This week I started to watch Colton and Tadem. I did not know how the transition was going to be with a new baby in the house and with Colton being with his mommy for 8 weeks and then having to see me again. All has gone well. In fact it has gone without a major meltdown.

The funniest thing this week is Hannah! She thinks that she is a big sister now and that she has to make sure that I know everything that is going on with Tadem. She has to tell me when the baby is crying, sleeping, and where her bottle is. You cannot laugh because when she tells you these things she is so serious about it. I am glad that she is taking so well to the baby because Hannah does not like to share her time with anyone.

Hannah is growing up so fast and I just want her to be the cute little thing that she use to be, but now she is talking in full sentences, knows all her body parts, can sing her ABC's and loves to sing songs about everything. When she sings she likes to mix her favorite songs together. For instance the other day she was singing "twinkle, twinkle little star, Jesus love me, the Bible tell me so, hide it under a bush NO! Next time sing with me." She is just too cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to say that Hannah was so cute the few days I was at the house with Colton and Tadem and she was so serious. She tells you the baby is crying even when she isn't. She is such a cute little girl. I love to hear her sing. I love to watch her when she does not know I am watching her. I am such a blessed Nanna. I love every minute I get to spend with my grandchildren. I love you all very much. Love Nanna