Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mommy says hello



Hello, I thought that I would send the last video so that Noel could see that his wife has not lost it, but that I am looking forward to having him home tomorrow.

This week has been challenging and exciting all at once. I know that I can do this by myself, but that I do not want to do this by myself. It is always funny how when our significant other leaves for the day or for a couple days how we appreciate them more when they return. So I learned this week that when Noel is home that I need to make sure that I tell him that he is appreciated and that I love the fact that he is great dad.

So tell your husbands/wives that you love them and that you are excited that they are home with you and that you are going to enjoy raising your children TOGETHER. God tells us to make sure that we show respect to our husbands and that we put them first above our children. Sometimes when we are in the thick of things we forget that we need to have alone, ADULT time with our spouses. It is amazing how I feel when Noel and I get to spend time together after our children are in bed. Just the great bonding time that we have when we can hold an entire conversation without someone asking us for something or someone whining. Enjoy every moment you have with your spouse no matter if it is only for 5 minutes or an evening.

I love you sweetie and I am looking forward to spending some time with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and can't wait to get home. Have a wonderful evening and I will see you tomorrow. And hopefully I can snag a kiss before I'm mauled by our kids!