Thursday, April 8, 2010

Funny Faces

There is a show that Elijah likes to watch during naptime called Yo Gabba Gabba. I think that all the adults that I have talked to that have seen this show does not like it, but the kids seem to love it. Well on the show there is a part where they do funny faces. The other day Elijah decided to start to try to do funny faces and it caught on with the rest of the "safari."

I got some pictures of their version of funny faces. I think they all did very well except for Jacob who did not want to participate and gave me a movement but not a funny face. I will get him later. They are all getting their own personalities and expressions. Everyday I am amazed at how they are starting to become little people, that I enjoy more and more everyday.




1 comment:

Daryl & Diana said...

Love the new blog background!