Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bluebonnets

Last year Noel found the most beautiful bluebonnets and the safest place to take pictures, in La Grange, TX. So this year we made plans with our friends the Ranney's to go after church on Sunday. We met them in Bastrop, had lunch and then went to take pictures.

The bluebonnets were beautiful, but the "safari" did not really want to do anything and just wanted to whine. I got some really nice pictures of all of them, not so much with all of them together. I took hundreds of pictures so that I could make sure that there were going to be some good ones. These pictures are the ones that I choose and I have not photoshoped any of them, so they are the raw images.

Next year we have decided to make the bluebonnet experience a morning adventure when attitudes are better and the whole experience is more enjoyable. I hope that you enjoy the pictures.




1 comment:

cheryl said...

Cutie pies! What a difference a year makes, huh?!? They look so big!