Friday, September 5, 2008

A Moment in My Day




I thought that I would give a couple more pictures that I have taken to let you see a little piece of my day. My triplets will follow Elijah to the end of the world and even on the rocking chair. Now this may look like it is nothing but that is what everyone says with pictures. It is what happens after the picture is captured that is the great part. You see Elijah thinks that he can fly and tried to jump off the back of the rocking chair and then Jacob wanted to try. In doing so stepped on Esther and made her cry and Joshua just wanted the chair to himself. So now the rocking chair is in another room so that I do not have to go to the emergency room with my daredevils.

The second picture is a current picture of what my table looks like. Now for every meal the children sit at the table in their chairs. Now Esther wants to put her feet on the table at all times, Jacob wants to throw his food, Joshua just wants to eat everyones food when he is done. Elijah wants to play musical chairs because he cannot sit in the same seat that he sat in the previous meal. After they eat then the clean-up begins. We wash the children, scrub the table and then sweep the floor of everything that was not on the table or in their chairs. The funny thing is that every time that I go through this it makes me smile because in a couple of hours we are going to go through it again.

There are some days where I do not think that I am going to make it. That is when I call Noel and ask him when he is coming home. Which means I need you to leave the office RIGHT NOW!!! But at the end of the day I could not be happier that we have 5 children that we love and take care of that cannot communicate with me in full sentences, but that I still can understand. Noel and I laugh because in a few months down the road we will start to potty train, now those blogs are going to be funny.

No comments: