Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What is so Great about Pudding?





So our pediatrician told us that we need to ensure that we are giving the triplets more calcium and dairy product along with more Vitamin D. Now giving chocolate pudding to a toddler is a mess all in itself, but giving it to four is just a nightmare.

I gave them pudding after lunch because I knew that I would have to clean them off when they were done. They actually did not do so bad. There was NO chocolate pudding on the floor just all over each of them. They had a great time and enjoyed the pudding and the shower in the kitchen sink after lunch.

I want to thank God for paper towels, Clorox clean-up, HE washer/dryer, and Spray and Wash. Each day is a new day and with it comes new adventures and struggles. Thank you God for each day that I am stretched to my limit but never pushed over the edge and for the patience to love my children when all I want to do is go out back and scream.

3 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

None on the floor...I'm not sure I believe that...

BTW, I've been copying your blog. Got a nice new background from TCBOTB, and put up age counters for Brynna and Lane.

Unknown said...

We loved the pictures of the children enjoying their pudding. I am so glad you have a sense of humor. Cherish these moments because they pass by very quickly. We love all of you very much and we are so glad The Lord is in the middle of your lives. Nanna & Papa

Cheng family said...

Wow. I'm so glad you included the pictures so that we could all visualize it.