Friday, October 30, 2009

We have reached the Emerald City!

I am finally done with all the costumes. They were a pleasure to make; I really enjoyed the challenges and the different fabrics that I had to use. Fleece was nice, LAME fabric I will not use again unless I absolutely have to.

Noel and I got the "safari" dressed today to make sure that we got at least one picture of the "safari" in their costumes. It should be an adventure tomorrow night. The good thing is that I get to sit at home and hand out candy and Pops, Nana and Noel are taking the "safari" out.

So without further ado here is a picture of my "safari" being the Wizard of Oz.




2 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

That is just so cute. I am amazed that you were able to do all that!

cheryl said...

SO CUTE!!! You win the super mom of the year award for most "crafty" w/ 5 toddlers in the house (well actually 7 most days)!
Hope y'all have fun.