Friday, January 9, 2009

Pudding Part II



A while back I posted a blog about my children eating pudding. Well I got a lot of responses on that one and I thought that I would share some more photos about their latest pudding episode. Now the neatness of the pudding has not changed. Everyone is doing really well with utensils but after a while the "zoo" gets impatient and the fingers and hands become more useful and lets face it more interesting to eat.

Toddlers need a lot of Vitamin D in their diet among other vitamins. Bottles are a thing of the past and so I have to get as much Vitamin D in their diet without the BOTTLE. I had some pudding in the refrigerator and decided that it was time to try this pudding thing again. The "zoo" did really well for about the first 3-5 minutes and then the spoons went down and the hands went in.

You cannot get really upset because they try so hard to be big people but they know that they are more productive with their own hands. Tsh told us that in Turkey the parents do not teach their children how to use utensils but that when they start school that is part of the curriculum. Well the people of Turkey would really not like us. Trial and Error is how I see it, and the "zoo" enjoy the trial and the error part.

I want to thank my mother for coming and helping me this week for a couple of days. With Noel being out of town and there being no relief at the end of the day it does get exhausting. I love you mom and the "zoo" really enjoyed you being here. They looked for you this morning.

No comments: