Saturday, January 24, 2009

We All Scream for Ice Cream!!!




Noel is in his travel season right now which means that he is away from home during the week. Normally leaving Monday and returning late on Thursday. The last couple of weeks my mother has come to help me; which has kept me sane. This week the kids were good and I thought that we would give them a reward for being so good.

My mother helped me clean out my kitchen cabinets of all the "stuff" that you accumulate over time. So we loaded the kids up in the van dropped our donation off at Goodwill and then headed to McDonald's. We ordered two strawberry sundaes and two chocolate sundaes.

The "zoo" has never had ice cream before so this was a nice experience for both the "zoo" and the "zookeeper." I am sorry to say that I did not get Jacob's initial reaction to ice cream I think we could have won some money; it was priceless. We did however manage to get the "zoo" to say hello and good-bye. Some of them said good-bye so that I would not touch their ice cream. Hannah received fruit instead of the dairy, but she did not seem to mind.

Here are a couple pictures and then the video that we shot.


No comments: