Saturday, April 25, 2009

Duck out of Retirement


Noel and I decided that it was time to do a remodel of the upstairs bathroom. We decided that we were going to invest in a "kiddie" toilet(it sits 10" off the ground), and to put the garden bath tub from the master bathroom into the upstairs bathroom.

On Friday the "safari" and I went to my parent's house because Noel was going to do the all the plumbing work and was going to have the water off. Today we returned and the water was back on, but the bath room is going to take about 2 more days before it is complete and the bath tub will not be in until Sunday. So tonight we called our duck out of retirement to help with bath time. The "safari" do not like the shower and so we did bath the old time way. Thank you duck for sticking around and helping us out one more time. Thank you God for having children that can sleep through anything.

Photos of the before, during and finished look will be up this week. I know I am excited.

1 comment:

Cheng family said...

I love your pictures! You have such sweet kids.
And I can't wait to see your before and after pictures of the bathroom!