Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cleaning Company



This last week has been a roller coaster. On Sunday I went to the emergency room to find out that the medication that I was taking did not solve my Gallbladder problem. Instead it was removed Sunday afternoon.

So I cannot lift anything more than 10 lbs and Noel is out of town for work. My mother came up on Sunday and has been with me all week and will be here next week. My family has been blessed to have the support system that I wish everyone had. Everything this week has been hard on me, because I am sore, I cannot pick up my children, I cannot cook, clean or do anything else that a "Martha" personality likes to do.

This week was baseboards in my list of things that need to get done in this first quarter of the year. So my mother and the zoo decided that they would do the baseboards for me. I think that I have a money-maker with my zoo. LOL I wanted to share my good moments this week. Enjoy.

Thank you mother for being there no matter what and always having such a giving heart. There are not words to describe how thankful Noel and I are for you and for dad and the sacrifices that you have gone through to help my family. We thank God everyday that you are my parents and that we are blessed to have you so close. Thank you dad for going without mother during this season of traveling and sickness in my family. I know that you sacrifice as well with having mom here instead of there with you. Thank you.

3 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

L am praying for you. Wish I could help, but I have all I can handle right now.

Daryl & Diana said...

Er, "I" am praying for you.

cheryl said...

I'm impressed that you're still worrying about your baseboards! ;o) I guess it's something to keep everyone occupied too!