Monday, February 23, 2009

My Girls





These last couple of weeks, my mother and I have been purging my home. We have gone to almost every room and cleaned and given boxes upon boxes to Goodwill. Well in one of those rooms I found some pictures of me when I was a toddler and could not believe how close my girls are to me.
When we go out in public most of the time we get comments on how much our children look like Noel. I like those comments and All of my children have a birthmark on the back of their necks like their father as well.
I just hope and pray that my girls are like me and enjoy the non-frilly part of being a girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always loved that picture of you and your dad. I was so amazed at how much Hannah looked like you. Then I see the other picture and Esther and it is a definite, you are their mom. I love you very much and am so blessed to have a wonderful daughter, a great son-in-law (who I really look at as my son) and the wonderful grandchildren you have given us. I praise God everyday for all of you and that He has allowed me to be a part of your lives. Love Mom.