Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wrestling



Lately, Hannah has been trying to pull herself up and is basically using everything that she can to help her stand up. Today she decided that she was going to use Colton to achieve her goal, because he has some body mass and is not going anywhere. Colton is perfectly content being on his back and so Hannah decided to use that to her advantage.

When I saw it, I could not resist taking some pictures with our new camera that we ordered to replace the stolen one. What it actually looks like is that Hannah is wrestling Colton and that she has taken him down and pinned him to the mat.

The good thing is that Hannah does not know that Colton could crush her and Colton does not know that if he just moves one way or the other Hannah is done. They enjoy each other and are starting to become really cool to watch interact. Also the zoo really like Hannah and Coloton. I enjoy hearing them say "Hannah and Colton." Joshua is the best with them, because he is a gentle giant and just wants to love on them. Also he is patient and can get each of them to laugh.

This week has been okay with Noel gone because Kerri has stayed every night to help with bathes, playing with the zoo, and putting the zoo to bed. I think Kerri really enjoyed bath time because it is "no none sense" time. So, Kerri thank you for getting off work early and helping me keep my sanity this week. Also make sure you thank your husband for letting me borrow you this week.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Thanks for starting my morning with a smile. So very cute!

MultiTaskingMom said...

I had a blast! It was very nice to spend some quality time with you and your children. I love your family very much and will do anything to help where I can.

Thanks for taking sweet photos of our wee-babies. Colton is in love with your little Ms. Hannah...