Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family

Today we had my brother, Ben, and his wife, Tracy, over for dinner. We had a great time with the "safari" and with the company of other adults. Tracy has a fondness of my "safari" and really enjoys Elijah and Esther. Esther because she is a girl and Elijah because he can communicate more and interacts with her more. My brother loves them all because he can be a kid around them and that is normal. I love them both and we had a great time. We are praying that soon they will be starting their family, but that is in God's timing. Ben I wanted you to know that I am proud that you are quitting smoking because you want a family, you are already thinking about your kid(s) future before even seeing them. Tracy you will be a great mother, trust me I can see it. We love you both very much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved the picture of Tracy with Elijah. She will be a good mother and I know Ben will be a great dad. I just pray they will allow God to become a vital part of their lives. Do you have Tracy's email address? I don't. I am so glad to hear that Ben is trying to quit smoking. I am very, very proud of him. Love Mom