Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Today Noel turned the big 30! His life did not end and he did not die. We were actually talking the last couple days about how turning 30 is not bad, I turn 30 in May. Noel and I looked at where we have come since we had met. At 30, Noel has:

1. A love relationship with God.
2. His Children (all 5 of them). Noel is excited because he wanted a big family.
3. A job that he loves.
4. A great family and he even loves his in-laws.
5. Great friends and a great church that we both love.
6. An awesome wife! (well that is what i think)
7. A home, not a house, but a home that we both love and enjoy being in.

That is not too bad for being 30! LOL.
So this morning all the children said "Happy Birthday" the best they could maybe next year they will be able to sing, but Noel was smiling when they said "happy birthday." Children are so great they can brighten any day with a smile or just a show of affection and then everything is great in that moment.

I am so glad that God brought Noel into my life and that we have the life that we have. Yes it is hectic, stressful, draining, exhausting, and time consuming. At the end of the day I would not trade places with anyone. I love you sweetie and I hope that you have a wonderful day, we love you and are very proud of you.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Happy 30 Noel!!! Glad you've survived this long. ;o)

Unknown said...

Well, Noel Happy Birthday. Turning 30 isn't so bad, is it? Well, I know you have so many things to be thankful for. John and I are thankful to God for bringing such a good man into our daughter's life. You are a good husband, a good father, a good son. We love you and look forward to seeing all of you on Monday. Love mom